Post Procedure System is a regimen formulated to strengthen compromised skin after treatment by supporting the recovery process while providing the highest level of protection against UV, IR, and blue light and pollution. This post-treatment care system aids skin’s recovery process while decreasing downtime.
- Replenishes moisture.
- Enhances procedure results.
- Soothes damaged and sensitive skin.
- Facilitates recovery by nourishing, hydrating, and protecting skin.
- Protects skin from environmental hazards including microparticle pollution and UV, blue, and IR light.
Age Reverse System Includes:
1. Gentle Cleanser
- Sulfate-free gel cleanser with gentle cleansing agents to safely wash away surface debris and impurities from fragile treated skin. Brown algae removes pollutants while hydrating peptides and soothing chamomile and ginger help to ease discomfort.
- Key Ingredients: Chamomile Essential Oil, Peptides and Brown Algae Extract
- Replenishing serum with glycolipids and essential fatty acids to nourish skin and facilitate recovery. Antioxidant Lipochroman® and vitamin E defend against environmental aggressors. Silky formula glides on over tender skin to cushion and comfort.
- Key Ingredients: Glycolipids, Vitamins E and F, Lipochroman
3. Second Shield
- Antioxidant-enriched mineral sunscreen protects from pollution and UV, IR, and blue light. Hydrating, non-greasy formula. Sheer tint reduces underlying visible redness.
- Key Ingredients: 17% Transparent Zinc Oxide, Ectoin, Lipochroman
How to Use:
Use the Age Reverse System twice daily. CLEANSE: Start by gently massaging a small amount of cleanser onto damp face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. TREAT: Subsequently, apply treatment serum to face and neck. PROTECT: Finish with moisturizing mineral SPF, in the morning.